Building Information Modelling (BIM)
BIM isn’t just a tool. It is a way of work. You cannot just buy BIM, you have to apply it.
The main reason why BIM is introduced is to communicate, share data and to co-operate within a project. All this can take place in different ways. Therefore, it is very important to create and capture some (general) appointments about BIM.
By applying BIM the following is accomplished:
– Less failure costs and unnecessary extra costs during construction.
– More manageable scheduling.
– Higher quality by having a better control mechanism and more control moments.
– Unambiguous framework for cooperation.
– Work faster and more efficient.
– Capture goals and milestones.
– Avoid chaos.
If you are curious about the possibilities of BIM, please contact us here.