Building Information Modelling (BIM)
BIM isn’t just a tool. It is a way of work. You cannot just purchase BIM, you have to apply it.
The main reason why BIM is introduced, is to communicate, share data and to co-operate within a project. All this can take place in many different ways. Therefore, it is very important to create and establish some (general) agreements about BIM.
By applying BIM the following is accomplished:
– Less failure- and unnecessary extra costs during construction;
– More manageable scheduling;
– Higher quality by having better and more control moments and mechanisms;
– Unambiguous framework for cooperation;
– Work faster and more efficient;
– Secure goals and milestones;
– Avoid chaos.
If you are curious about the possibilities of BIM, please contact us here.