Building Information Modelling (BIM)
BIM isn’t just a tool. It is a way of work. You cannot just buy BIM, you have to apply it.
The main reason why BIM is introduced is to communicate, share data and to co-operate within a project. All this can take place in different ways. Therefore, it is very important to create and capture some (general) appointments about BIM.
By applying BIM the following is accomplished:
– Less failure costs and unnecessary extra costs during construction.
– More manageable scheduling.
– Higher quality by having a better control mechanism and more control moments.
– Unambiguous framework for cooperation.
– Work faster and more efficient.
– Capture goals and milestones.
– Avoid chaos.
Immersive experiences in virtual reality. (VR)
Do you want the real experience when viewing your 3D designs? This is possible at BESA through the use of Virtual Reality.
By applying the latest techniques and software it is possible to walk through 3D designs by means of special virtual reality goggles.
It is also possible to include 3D scan data, also called pointclouds, in this virtual reality representation.
If you are curious about the possibilities of BIM and or VR, please contact us here.